Audience: All employees participating in the Defined Benefit component of the Canada Post pension plan
What you need to know:
- As a member of the Defined Benefit component of the Canada Post pension plan, you will receive your personalized pension statement by the beginning of May 2022.
- The statement provides valuable information about the pension benefits that you have accumulated as of December 31, 2021, including an estimate of your projected retirement income at the earliest date you may retire with an unreduced pension.
- Your pension is an important element of your Total Compensation package with Canada Post and is one of the many ways in which the Corporation contributes to your benefits and retirement.
What you need to do:
- If you are a Defined Benefit Plan member and have not received your statement by May 25, 2022, please contact the Pension Centre at 1-877-480-9220 (TTY 1-866-370-2725).
- You will find more information at cpcpension.com. Select “Your Personalized Pension Statement” under Publications to access the personalized pension statement guide and frequently asked questions.
- Team leaders are encouraged to share this information with their teams.