The Comment feature in the Negotiations Hub is a forum where Canada Post employees can express ideas and opinions on the topics discussed in the posts. By using this site and submitting a comment, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Comment policy.
- Anonymous comments are accepted.
- Please be respectful. Comments must be respectful of the opinions of others. Any offensive or harassing comments will not be published.
- Please don’t make it personal. Comments that mention individuals by name will not be published.
- This is an employee forum, so any comments which clearly originate from individuals who are not employees of Canada Post will not be published.
- Any comment containing unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or inflammatory content will not be published.
- Any comment containing confidential, sensitive or proprietary information, or anything that infringes upon the copyright, trademark, publicity rights or other rights of a third party will not be published.
All comments will be moderated prior to posting. Moderation will be conducted between 7 am and 11 pm Eastern Monday to Friday, and between 9 am and 6 pm on weekends and holidays. Comments that do not comply with this Comment Policy will not be published.
The opinions expressed by employees in this forum represent their own sentiments and are not necessarily those of the Corporation. We reserve the right to change our guidelines and policies at any time.