To encourage everyone to take COVID-19 precautions seriously – and have fun in the process – employees at the Saint-Eustache depot filmed a video showing how to do it right!
Months into the COVID crisis, the health and safety of our employees remains our priority. We’re heartened to see this challenging time inspire employees to work together on the same mission.
To bolster enthusiasm for the new practices and protocols that keep you safe, our people are stepping up in creative ways to reinforce those measures, encouraging each other to stay diligent, and remaining positive in the face of uncertainty.
Under the leadership of the Local Joint Health and Safety Committee (LJHSC), employees at the Saint-Eustache Depot recently produced an impactful video doing just that.
From wiping down their vehicles to applying hand sanitizer and donning protective equipment, employees are shown taking health and safety measures to heart.
Response has been so good, the video has been playing on a loop at the depot since it was filmed.
What you need to know:
It’s important that we all continue following the practices that reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Maintain physical distance of at least six feet and wear a face covering when that’s not possible.
- Wash our hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap, and use hand sanitizer when needed.
- Wipe down and clean equipment and work spaces frequently.
What you need to do:
- Please watch the short video above.
- If you haven’t done so already, sign up for email updates about COVID-19. You’ll receive new content about Operations and Retail, as well as video messages, announcements, CEO Updates or customer messages. Simply go to https://infopost.ca/make-it-safe/subscribe and enter your email.