We continue to update our policies to support employees during the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
The April 30 deadline for cancelling previously booked vacation leave has been extended to May 9.
What you need to know:
- If you have booked vacation leave up to May 9, you have the choice to take the leave as scheduled, or to cancel it.
- If employees intend to cancel their vacation leave, they must advise their team leader.
- Additional information about rescheduling vacation days will be available shortly.
What you need to do:
- Employees wanting to cancel previously booked vacation leave should speak to their team leader.
- Watch for further vacation leave cancellation and rescheduling updates.